Monday, April 4, 2022

Film Day part 2!!

 Hey guys! Good afternoon or morning or night, depending when you're reading this, for me it's afternoon so we're just rolling with it. Anyway welcome to like day 3ish of filming where we basically have finished all of the day shoots so yayy that's a huge thing out of the way. Now the plan is to meet up again tomorrow night to finish up our night shoots with our ritual and maybe the aftermath in the morning at around sunset since both sunrise and sunset look very similar. For the aftermath, it'll be a surpirse what happens like I said so we have to trust the process and you'll have to wait and see my finished product! I know it's a shorter update than usual, but I'm really trying to focus on this project mainly over anything else, so yeah hope you enjoyed and see you next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...