Thursday, April 7, 2022

OMG IT'S THE FINAL WEEK

 Hello! Hi! What's up? Wow it's actually the very last week of the portfolio project! Dang it feels like just yesterday I was doing my very first blog introducing myself as a Junior in AICE Media AS Level just writing stuff that was on my mind and my first post being about research about Action movies, which I still love by the way. But now, here I am, April 2022 in my last year of high school and graduating in about 2 months, thay's so crazy.

I just want to take the time to thank the people who take the time to watch every single blog, which in that case, I'm sorry I sound like a wreck in most of them, but it's ok, I'm still here aren't I? I remember while I was brainstorming on my short film I was like, I need to make it amazing, obviously not perfect because let's face it, I'm no Spielberg or Hitchcock, even they have made mistakes. Anyway, the point is, this blog made me see a lot from me that I never thought I'd see, such as starting a blog in the first place, making content on my own, even having the energy to post something multiple times a week, althigu there were times I was wondering if it was worth the time just typing random things in my laptop hoping for the best. But no, this blog taught me to be caught up with my work, as well as helping me organize my portfolio. I'm also very excited to show you guys my film, my page, and my post card, it took me about 8 weeks to get to this point so I can only hope you enjoey it, it'll be up sometime this week, since it's the week it's due so I don't have much choice anyway🤣🤣. Anyway, keep a lookout for that blog post, which will most likely be my last. Remember to stay cool and keep your eyes open. See ya next time! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...