Sunday, April 10, 2022

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog and honestly it's been such a wild journey starting this blog in November of 2020 when I was a Junior and now here I am, writing you this blog post as a senior and graduating in about 2 months! I hope you guys have enjoeyed watching my journey just like how I have enjoyed sharing my experience. Now without further or do... here's my short film "The Doll Game", my social media page,  and my post card for my film!

https://youtu.be/yqTUcjeMPLc 


(little disclaimer, when the short film exported from premiere it did some weird things like the screen size and a part of the audio in the beginning didn't sincronize, there are also some weird glitches and cuts it did as well as some things cutting up off due to time limit which sucks but hope you guys still enjoy) 

My Insta! You should definitely follow or else I'll send the doll to you
Follow Me! @thedollgameshortfilm



My post card!!




I wanted my poster to be black and white because it kind of gives that ghost-like and spirit-like vibe into the film. While researching some poster inspirations, I came across the ones from the films the conjuring and hush, which also inspires me why I wanted to do half the face of each character, it kind of shows like part of their lives being affected by the doll in the middle. The back lettering is red because it’s a well-known color to use in the horror genre and it also gives the danger aesthetic, as well as the dimly lit photo which helps give audience an insight of what they can expect from this short film. Also got plans to release it in on Youtube so there's more of a general audience platform where people can see it and gain more recognition.






No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...