Sunday, April 3, 2022

Another Film Day!

 Heyy good evening, I'm saying good evening since it's night time for me so you'll have to deal with it. Anyway you're probably wondering, girl where in the world did you disappear to? Well a lot has happened since then, planning up my postcard ad thingy, left early from school due to an ortho appointment (which still hurts btw), and just dealing with school which is just the highlight of my day. Anyway, my friend Rafi was able to come over tonight and finally have the guts to do the ritual scene, which is the most important part of the film in my opinion, and we were able to film it! Obviously we're filming variations too, who do you think I am? Anyway, Imma show you guys some photos and I'm hoping we didn't actually bring a demon into my house because then my mom would actually kill me and I really don't wanna die, so enjoy my lil sneak peak before it goes into my social media feed.

Obviusly went with more of a darker vibe with these shots due to the mood and feeling I want to give the audience of both suspense and anxiety



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...