Monday, November 9, 2020

About me


 Hello! My name's Paola and I'm currently a Junior at Cypress Bay High School. I'm also a proud student enrolled in the AICE Media Studies Course and I'm so excited for the content I would love to share with all of you guys. I've honestly never made a blog before and I can't wait for what the future of this blog is going to take me.

This blog is actually part of my AICE Media portfolio project where I'll be posting different projects which I'm super excited to be able to share with everyone! I made this blog because I wanted to share my projects for everyone to see and for everyone to see the beauty in the things that I find amazing.

I'm HUGE fan of movies and especially action movies and I'm also looking forward to expanding different genres and hopefully getting out of my comfort zone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...