Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Im back...

 Hey guys! I feel like it's been so long! What's up?? Hope you're doing amazing! Anyway it is now officially the end of Spring Break which I was honetly really sad about since once you're on vacation, you just want it to last forever, but hey it is what it is and back to reality. Anyway, you're probably wondering, did you even think about your portfolio project, the answer is yes I didn't forget about my child (that sounds weird but whatever) and yes I did film a good amount alongside my dear costar Rafi Prieto who you may have seen in my film opening last year, we won't talk about that one 😂😂 and we were able to film a few general shots, and reshoot a couple things which you'll have to stay tuned for and we are gathering up to do the ritual scene, not gonna lie it might be the hardest to film and not only shot wise since I'm planning to use a variety so it's not boring, but also actually kinda scared becuase it might actually look like we were doing an actual saenz, which we're not I promise, but the fact we're using a pentagram, a creepy American Girl Doll, and some candles might not exactly rule in my favor. Anyway, I was able to also finally make a social media page for my short, which is also part of my portfolio project, alongside the film, a postcard ad or poster whatever you wanna call it, and my social media page to promote! So I suggest you go check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...