Thursday, March 10, 2022

Update!




Greetings once again from your favorite and best website in the entire internet because let's face it, out of all the ones that exist, you decided to sit here and read what I'm saying as everything just comes up in my head. Anywho... I got another update for you guys! So a few blog posts ago I mentioned how I've been having issues downloading the adobe programs I needed in order to do this project and how it would say here was another adobe system running even though i didn't? Well my aunt was able to come over and we were finally able to solve the problem and I have officially able to install both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere and oh my god the relief I felt when everything worked so well. Now I got where to edit my actual film and do my posters, social media posts, etc. 


  


Here are the notes that I made in case you're planning to do the same for yout project


On another note, speaking of social media, yesterday our teacher gave us a little presentation over making a social media page in order to promote our projects and pretty much everyone had to make one whether it was for a music video, a documentary, a promo, or a short film. She told us to start making it this week in order to get it out of the wayand I really want to do it. I decided to use Instagram since I'm most familiar with that platform and how it works. I've even started planning on how to organize the page, but I don't even have a name for my short film and that alone takes a while to think about so imagine my stress. Hopefully I can come up with something in the next couple days since my minimum of posts is at least 20 so no pressure...😥😁

Wish me luck!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...