Thursday, March 17, 2022

Update!! and Research!!

 Bonjour! Don't even ask why I said hi in French, I'm just trying something different to introduce myself. Anyway, I was able to test negative and I am planning to go see my costar during the weekend in order to start filming at least something. But since my mother knows she tested positive, I'm obviously not allowed to be near her at least til next week so, there goes that idea. At least I'm negative which means I get to leave my room at last and my mom gets to stop spraying me with alcohol so I don't smell like a hospital. So yea that's my little update, but on the other hand... I'll be discussing some color palettes for my short, starting with the meaning of the colors behind the outfits. I have some color wheel images below which kind of helped me as a guide to choose a good color story for my characters and fit their personas.

 


For Grace, I wanted something that was kind of a white and yellow color at the beginning because although yellow could mean excitement, it could also mean cowardice and the white to kind of represent her innocence into a brand new experience and naive to being peer pressured. While for Rosie, I wanted to include blue because it represents her confidence, but could also be a representation of "can you really trust her word"?

For the actual day of the ritual, I wanted to introduce them before wearing pjs, which by the way the colors in the ojs don't mean anything, Rosie would be wearing like a grey shirt to kind of make fun of and in a way foreshadow her being secure and reliable, along with a sage green jacket to represent her future guilt over the events that would go down in just a matter of hours. For Grace, I decided to put her in a red shirt since it not only helps her stand out, it also highlights the warnings of doing something she deep down doesn't want to do.









No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...