Monday, March 21, 2022

Another update (get used to those lol)

 Hello and welcome back to another amazing blog. So remember how I mentioned a few days ago how I would be out of town for Spring Break? Well I'm apparently leaving tomorrow... and my mom literally told me a few minutes ago may I add... I don't even know what to say. So I started texting my costar and we spoke about what we could do, since I'd technically come back on Friday and there's not really much I can do if I'm out of town besides either update my blog, or actually decide on a freaking final draft for a portion of my script, which I always seem to change at least one line every time I open my celtx page to open my script, oh speaking of... I ended up choosing a title for my short film, and it's officially called, "The Doll Game", I ended up with that name since usually when any sort of challenge goes viral online, the names of those things are usually very simple and basic so what's one more right?

So here's what I have planned, while on the trip and/or on the road I'll watch some horror films with a similar plot so I can have better ideas with my variation of shots and not use the same shots over and over again. We have plans to start filming on Saturday and for Rafi to sleep over so it's easier to do the shots at night and not worry about her coming home late. So yeah that's the plan so far, and love the fact I'm watching horror for this project, this shows dedication because I hate horror. Wish me luck folks and I'll see ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...