Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Do we have a filming date???

 Hello and welcome back! So I wanted to pop in real quick to give you guys some news! I finally have a filming date! Which I hope doesn't change since technically isn't the first time I've changed it and obviously things don't always go according to plan. As you may have known, I probably have mentioned this earlier but I'm too lazy to look back at the 20 million blog posts I've posted in the past month. Anyway, my original plan was to start filming this week since obviously the ealier we finish filming, the easier it is for me to finish editing quicker and get this whole thing over with. But obviously because the universe seems to hate me, my costar tested positive and I had to quarantine since I was in contact with her and literally can't leave my room so life's going amazingly. I was going to see if I could maybe film sometime during break but turns out I'd be out of town for Spring Break but I wasn't sure when (I tested negative on my at home tests so it's fine but still taking a PCR tomorrow), so if I didn't know when I was leaving and coming back, obviously how would I plan my schedule? Well if I'm planning to leave for the weekend, then we could film either monday or tuesday, since my co star would no longer be contagious, but I think the date might change so we'll just see how it goes but for now, stay tuned and stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...