Sunday, March 6, 2022

Update... Again...

 What's up my folks! Good morning/afternoon/night so today wasn't exactly the best day. So for some reason, I was trying to download Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop, which my school provided me and other students for free, to at least have those ready to go for when I start post production since I like to prepare things ahead of time, but to do so, you have to install the Adobe Cloud which for some reason isn't downloading because it says there's another one running and when I go to check my Mac's "Activity Monitor" it shows a bunch of things which I definitely don't understand, what am I a computer geek? And I don't know what to do, send helppp.

On a lighter note, I was able to have a clearer head with my plot since I was talking to a friend since she needed help with coming up with her opening, and I told her my little dilemma and I even showed her my infamous short in Spanish, which was how it was originally written. Let me tell you, watching that again made me question what 15 year old me was thinking on the shot choices and how I didn't really use a variety, as well as some acting bits where I just wanted ti vomit. But the good thing about rewatching is that first, was that I'm able to use it as reference to see what parts I did do correctly, as well as the parts that I definitely need to improve on, and second, getting someone else's opinions and critiques definitely shined a better light on me based on what I can do, since as I mentioned at the beginning of the week, I didn't want to overwhelm myself by adding too many characters and how less can be more so that's what I'm going with right now, including rewriting my script which is so much fun. I was also able to cast the main character's best friend and I'll definitely do the post giving a character introduction in the next couple days so keep a look out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...