Friday, March 4, 2022

Did you Know about Youtube Studio...?

 Hello! So I'm here to talk a little bit of the music I wanted to include into my short film and man it was a long process figuring out what kind of mood I wanted to go for with this. Then I was able to find some Royalty Free sounds on Youtube and decided to put all those into a Youtube playlist which would help me access them a lot easier when I finish filming and start editing. Another interesting I found on Youtube is something called called Audio Library which can be found in Youtube Studio. Youtube Studio is a program which helps content creators organize their channels, post videos, check the analytics, editing techniques, and audio options as well. 

When clicking on the audio library, there's a bunch of different free music choices, as well as sound effects for any genre and any noise you might possibly think of. There's a search bar to help identify a certain sound or music in there to choose from, which you then download and use. As an example, I put the word 'horror' in the search bar since the type of music I'm looking for has to do with the genre of my film.



There are also other multiple other programs I really like to use which include Chosic, which is a website that includes Royalty Free music if the first option of using Youtube doesn't work out. Chosic also includes the option to download songs from Spotify, has a song generator, and a bunch of other things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...