Monday, March 14, 2022

Quarantine Chronicles day 1

 Hi, hello, hi it's me again and welcome back to my blog! So if you haven't read my last post, you may know that I'm in quarantine after being in contact who tested positive for covid, which means I'd have to stay in my room for the entire week. Quarantine would definitely help me gather my thoughts better about my film, as well as giving me more time to do better ideas to finish my script, which technically I kind of finished but there's just days I just hated what I wrote and end up writing a completely different thing than what I originally wrote. It had also given me some ideas on how to develop my script better with my sounds and all that jazz. I was able to find some audios online that sounded extremely creepy, especially this little girl audio that was like, "Don't be scared, all I wanted to do was play with you", which is exactly what I was looking for so I'll also use that. I also found some other sounds I could use like the casual knocking sounds, taps, all the sounds that you'd probably hear in the conjuring. I'm also thinking of maybe watch some horror films since I'm in quarantine and the things I can do are pretty limited at the moment. Hopefully I got nothing so I can at least get out of my room to get some water myself, not that I'm complaining since I'm in my safe/creative space so it's not all too bad. There's still Facetime and internet to keep me sane for a few days. So yeah, that's all I got for today and I'll most likely see you tomorrow! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...