Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Meet the characters & lil update!

 Greetings once again! I feel like I haven't posted anything in so long! It has actually been about 24 hours but you get my point. It is now day 2 of Quarantine and I think it's time to introduce our characters! Yay finally! 

So we are first introducing our amazing main character Grace! Who is played by yours truly obviously. So basically to give her a bit of a backstory, she is very sarcastic (kind of like me but leveled down slightly) and she also isn't a huge believer on the paranormal on any of that stuff, but if it's a thing she'd rather not get involved with any sort of things. Her best friend is named Rosie, who's played by my darling friend Rafi Prieto who you might remember from my film opening last year, yeah that opening that shall not be named. Anyway, Rosie is the type of person that tends to always want to have fun, but you know it's bad when she isn't chill or when she's freaked out. In a way she could literally guilt trip you or generally manipulate a situation into her favor to end up doing what she wants. Like for example, doing a certain ritual. Lastly, I wanted to include one more role which would be Grace's sister, it's a very brief portion of the scene of when Grace is debating with herself whether to do the ritual or not. But I'm not sure if I wanna keep it in since she basically has no purpose in the short film, but hey we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...