Sunday, March 27, 2022

IDEA!!

 Hi! So I know it's kind of late and all but after we finished filming for the night, we were talking about our projects and then we had a thought, since she's doing an opening, what if we like correlated those 2 stories together? I know it's kind of a random thought but since the doll is practically possessed, what if that is like the prequel for my friend's short film opening? Because the character in her opening is named Lillie and she is crazy and pretty much has to kill others for her survival, but what if all that madness and corruption was caused by one certain thing? The doll who's spirit is the soul of an actual serial killer who needs to kill to keep her physical body alive. That's just a rough draft though and it literallly went through our heads as of a few minutes ago, and obviously can't say much since that would also spoil my short film and we dont want that. We could actually make this like a summer production and make it into something big and now I'm like very hyped at the moment. Wow the things late night talks can lead to...

But now I wanna know your thoughts, do you think it's a good idea! And if it is, would you watch it? Plz lmk in the comments and I'll see you guys next week, byeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...