Saturday, March 26, 2022

I have returned!

Hey guys! Missed me? So you're probably wondering, where in the world have I been for the past couple days? Well like I said I was out of town and the reason I didn't post any blogs was mainly because I was out most of the time and I'd be too exhausted to do anything when arriving to the hotel, and also the fact that the wifi of the hotel I was staying at was not exactly cooperating, like it would work on my phone but not my laptop. I'm finally home at least, I was able to watch a few films while on the road and some scenes on Youtube if the film wasn't on a streaming service I already had, which is dumb considering the amount I have access to (Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus). I watched Scream 5 and Hush, which made me a ball of anxiety, especially now when laying in bed in the dark with only a lamp and my computer screen lighting up the room, also watched Chucky which were honestly not too bad since they weren't really scary, which is funny because I'm a pretty big scaredy cat. Anyway, I have plans to meet up at Rafi's house in the afternoon to go over the final script and film some scenes at her place and then we can go to my house and do some night shoots there. 



So yeah that's how much I'm willing to write since I'm exhausted, got home like an hour ago after hours of driving in traffic so good night and I'll see you guys in Day 1 of filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...