Friday, February 18, 2022

I have decided

 Hello again! I am here at last to share my decision over what in the world I'm going to do with my short film. If you have read my last post, if you haven't you should, I had a little dilemma over what type of short film I wanted to create. There was this horror idea I have made a script for from a past project, which I did plan on tweeking, and the drama genre idea of the girl that wanted a career in something (I haven't specified), and the parents disapprove (ew), to put it in a short note. But with a lot of thinking, and even more asking around to which one I should go with, and a lot more indecisiveness from my part (I'm a Libra don't judge me), I have come to a decision. 

So... I have decided to do my horror idea! It definitely took a while to come to this decision, since both of the pitches I had were very different from one another and also really good ideas for a short film like this one. I already picked up my regular script and I'm looking through it to see the possible changes I can make to it, besides the fact that I have to translate it. I'm also thinking of adding like 2 more characters to make it feel more of a "slumber party", I'll most likely ask my friends to play them because we all love mysterious and thrilling films so I'm pretty curious over what they can bring to the screen. I'll figure out some names in the next couple days, as well as how I can change the plot. So yeah, that's my little update so far, my next post might be a slight sneak peak of the script.... Maybe yes maybe no, you'll have to wait and see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...