Saturday, February 19, 2022

The Writing Process has begun... Kind of!

 Hello and welcome back to yet another blog talking about my process yet again. I decided to take a look at my original script that I wrote in Spanish and really think about what changes I wanted to make. For writing my scripts, I really like to use Celtx since it really helps me make my script into the right format, and there is also little options to position the format based on the character, the place, the action and the dialogue. 


So down here is a small part from my original script and I'm translating it first to English which kind of helps me with the process of changing things up a little easier for me. 




So basically the original concept was that I had to make "the ritual" with the friend mainly through Facetime since we were still in the middle of a Pandemic back in 2020 and I obviously had to improvise a litte when I first started writing it. But now that things have settled down, I have a little more liberty to involve more characters since it was originally 2 best friends and the main character's sister in total, but now I'm thinking to make it more of a friend group thing and the purpose of the sister was to make the main character differentiate (idk if I said that right) the right and wrong, in this case, whether to go with what her friends tell her, versus what her gut tells her. I'll still keep the original concept that they play and nothing seems to happen, but maybe I'll include that one of them decides to play alone and that's where things start to go wrong.

I got a lot of ideas which will hopefully come together so wish me luckšŸ¤£šŸ¤£






No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...