Friday, March 26, 2021

Sound Research

 Hello everyone! So today I'm enlighten you with my presence with some more research!! Yay exciting! So while Amy is doing the editing, I'll expand my research with sound and foley and all that jazz, and I'll let you ta along, since these things could help you as well.

So I did some research over what sounds and foley items I could use and came up with some ideas. I also was able to find some videos of other foley artists and the objects they used to create sounds for known films and how they got it to how it sounded on screen. In one of the videos I watched, I saw how many items they used and the way they used those sounds to represent not just what the characters are doing, but also the way the sounds portray the character's emotions. I also tried around my house and see what things I could use to make foley sounds. For example, I found some celery to make he bone cracking sounds with, and I also found some dried up leaves in my backyard to make the figure's footsteps. I'm also planning to re record the steps on the grass in my backyard which I'll share how I did my foley sounds later. 

Down below, there are some videos that I watched as inspo and hope they help you guys as well. See you in my next post, bye!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_tqB4IZvMk


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB6Wjty-MNk



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...