Sunday, March 28, 2021

What other sounds to use?

 Hello again! So today I'll be ranting even more about the sound editing process and what other stuff I found in the past 2 days. 

So, for background music, I was able to find some royalty free music which kind of gives off an action feeling with a bit of horror. Obviously it has to be royalty free music, which was kind of challenging to find on Youtube. I've been told about a website called "Chosic", which offers royalty free music, as well as regular music from other music platforms. And I was very impressed with the options the program had to offer that it was almost kind of hard to choose. For other resources, I obviously looked through Youtube, where I found some potential options. I also got a little trick for the music that isn't royalty free, if you want, you can contact the record label or owner of the music for the certain song or sound you want to use, and you can also give credit to the owner of the track by putting that the rights for the certain song goes to this artist and this record label. 

https://www.chosic.com/ 


Here are some song ideas I found online:







No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...