Thursday, March 11, 2021

Script sneak peek & official title!!

 Hello everyone!! no time no see! Boy do I got news for you this fine afternoon, for me anyway, I got some updates for you guys regarding our script, which is still in progress, and our official title!! Yayy!!

So the name of our film is going to be, "Can You See Me?", I know it sounds so dark and mysterious. I actually was the one that came up with the title and I literally just said it randomly while I met with my partner on Wednesday and she was like, "That's actually really good" and then I quickly thought about the reasons why she thought it was fitting. First of all, it completely fits with our plot since the 2 main characters, Julia and Olivia, are being followed by a mysterious unknown figure which only they seem to see and nobody else, so it seemed fitting. So yeah that's pretty much why we decided to stick with that title. The title itself in the form of a question seems very intriguing for the audience to know the answer to the question the title is displaying.

So right here right now, I'll show you a sneak peak of our script!!! Obviously won't be showing all of it since there are things that we wanted to keep in the dark for now. But also you guys saw the storyboard so you already know what it's going to be about. Now without further or do, the official sneak peek of our script!!



For the making of our script, I used a program called "CeltX". Which is a software that pretty much lays out a script in the correct format, and it's also great since it includes the chance to make storyboards, but best of all, it's completely free!





No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...