Saturday, March 13, 2021

Casting complete at last!!

 Hello and welcome back!! I got some exciting news to report and if you have seen the title of the blog... We have found the remaining actors!! It was all finalized by Friday but I wanted to wait a little to make sure both actors could make it, and they can which is good. I actually asked one of my friends that isn't on my theater class before even asking my class if she was able to and she accepted, and then when I asked my class, another girl who is also a good friend of mine also agreed, and I'm so happy that a huge chunk of this project is complete.

But on the bad side, bot of them can only film on Friday so we'll have to do everything in one day! No pressure. I think it'll be a little challenging but I think it'll be fine since we already know what we want to do. So I'm not too worried about the timing we're filming at, which will even be in my neighborhood, I just hope we don't get delayed by any joggers with their dogs passing by.

We're also still planning on editing during Spring break, with at least a day off of course. It's not called Spring Break for nothing. We're also planning to meet up and edit together and make sure everything is perfect, from the lighting, to the shots, and even the sound. And once we finish all that, all we have to do is our CCR and we have finished everything. I'm also planning to add bloopers cuz why not? We'll see. Anyway that's all for today, and I hope you're still excited to see this opening because I know I am!! Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...