Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Update about casting and other stuff

 Hello again! It's been a while, well more like a week but still feels like a while. Anyway, there has been a slight issue regarding the casting process. Obviously since we're in quarantine it's kind of harder to find people. But do not fret because I got a plan, so I'm planning to ask my theater class who's interested and see which 2 people would be interested. We also have an official filming date of being next Friday March 19 and Saturday the 20th, since there's no school Friday, since it was the best time for both of us. I'm kind of worried about the timing since it's so close to Spring Break and it might include doing the editing and other post production during the break.

But on the bright side, Amy actually ordered an iPhone stabilizer to help us film since neither of us have quote on quote, "professional film cameras" to work with. I think it would be very useful since we can have a lot more control over the camera position that we want and it comes sometime next week I think around the 18th so the timing is perfect. I also have a tripod we can use just in case we need more steady shots too.

In other news, we started our script! And we're almost done and it'll be easier since we have the storyboard to go through the whole storyline and it should be at least 2 pages long since it's just an opening. I'll even show a sneak peek of the script to get you guys excited so stay tuned to my next post and I'll see you guys later. Bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...