Saturday, February 27, 2021

Update on the storyboard

 Hello and welcome once again! Yay finally I got something to say about the storyboard! I feel so accomplished with myself, anyway it's not 100% done, but it's definitely a thing.

So what we decided to do with the storyboard was first of all, discard the original idea and come up with what we're doing in what certain shot. Before we even begun the storyboard, we obviously met up with our teacher and clear up any questions or concerns we had, in which resulted on our plot change and the tight shot idea for the beardown scene. So after that, we went straight into working on a layout. We decided that before we even started a storyboard, we would plan out what we would include in each board. And don't worry I'll show you our descriptions. We also came to the conclusion that Amy will be filming and I'll act in front of the camera, as well as helping film if necessary, so we also have to find someone to play the second character, as well as the mysterious figure.

I tried to put the pics in order but it's kind of impossible sometimes


We have already about 20 pictures in our storyboards over what we were going to include, and yeah it's definitely a lot in about 2 minutes of footage or maybe a little more. We also decided to split up the work and my partner Amy would do the first 10 pictures of the storyboard, while I did the other half. The storyboard is almost done by the way, probably by next week I'd say since even though we have what we're doing already, it's kind of time consuming for the pictures to look like how we described it. Since let's face it, neither of us are artists and that's ok.

And well, that's it for now, I'll most likely post in a few days and post the storyboard and our schedule for shooting and the proof we're definitely not leaving this last minute, we don't like procrastination in this project. Anyway hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you guys next time, bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...