Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Update about plot...Again

 Hello and welcome back! so I have yet another slight change into our plot. Today, I Facetimed with my partner and we spoke about what we talked about with our groups, which I mentioned last week, and the advice we got from the members. We sort of got the same answers to our questions and we even edited our storyboard, which I thought I lost my half of by the way, almost had a mental breakdown, but it's ok since we changed the plot of the story anyway.

So what I told her, was basically how I discussed with my group our idea for the plot of our opening and the questions I asked, especially the beat up scene. And I told her how one of the members recommended using tighter shots and some jump cuts to make the beat up scene more realistic, and mentioned the movie, "Psycho" for inspiration and showed her a clip of the shower scene, which is an example of what I had in mind, minus the knife part of course. Anyway, I'm happy to announce that the storyboard is about 85% done and I should be posting the storyboard in my next blog post either tomorrow or Thursday, depending how much longer it takes since we're still organizing our shooting schedule and our script, in which the schedule will be posted later in the week and the sneak peak of the script will be sometime next week hopefully as well, but we still got a rough draft for it don't worry. 

 
Psycho (1960)


But... we got another little thing we wanted to add. And that is that we wanted to include a stranger, just a random stranger walking by and sees the 2 girls beating up the figure. But with a slight twist, the stranger sees the girls beating up a branch, not a person, which is funny when you think about it, since they're drunk and the audience doesn't know if the figure is just the girls' imagination from their drunk state, or is it a figure that only they can see and no one else can't? We wanted to add that since it'll definitely bring a lot more mystery and make people want to see more of whether this figure is some sort of illusion, or a real deal? 

But anyway that's all for today unfortunately. But the good news is, the storyboard is coming out in less than 2 days!! Yayy!! I hope you guys are looking forward to it just as we are and after the storyboard, I'm showing the shooting schedule, sound good?? I know so. See you guys in the next post, byee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...