Saturday, February 20, 2021

Hello It's Me Again

 Hello it is I once again and welcome back to yet again another update about this project which will probably make my head explode. Okay so over the past couple hours, my partner and I were thinking on how we'll be shooting our scenes. Like the whole how, when, where method. So I have decided to tell you guys somee behind the scenes stuff such as costume, location scouting, and casting with you guys today, and if you want to check it out, keep reading.

LOCATION

So I firstly wanted to start off with our location scouting, and we had a few ideas. My partner Amy thought it would be a great idea to do our shooting for our opening scene in the Town Center, which I thought it would suit well with our film's opening and the plot that'll take place. Some things that might happen though, would be the amount of people that show up and may delay shooting. And since the scene is at night, it might be a little more complicated, but we thought the location would be great and we just have to be careful over shooting in certain places at a certain time.


                              Town center during Night                       Town center during Day

COSTUME DESIGN/PLAN

Next thing I'll be talking about will be costume design, how exciting. So basically what we decided to do, was to give both characters pretty simple and casual outfits, since they're both young and I also gave out the idea of playing a little bit with the color of the girl's outfits. I had the idea of Julia who is the more mature protective friend, to have colors such as grey and blue, since blue represents both peace and maturity, and the blue to represent loyalty and security. For Olivia, I thought it would fit her the best to use colors such as white and blue, since white represents innocence and purity, which represents that she loves to make others feel happy and be Julia's anchor. And blue to represent her loyalty, but also trust and support. Lastly, we wanted to dress our mysterious individual in all black, to represent it's mysterious identity and aura in general, it might even represent some power, who knows?

                                                                                                                

                                        CASTING

Lastly, I'll talk to you guys about our casting. So basically what we're going to do is that me and my partner Amy will play as Julia and Olivia, which seems best and what we can do regarding filming is that either one is going to record if we have an individual scene, while the other acts their part. For our scenes of us together, we can ask a family member to record for us and we give them directions on what to do. But for our mystery character, we're planning on someone that knows how to stay still but in a creepy way and we want their body language to show that intimidation.

And this is pretty much most of the stuff coming together for our opening, I hope you guys enjoy it and I appreciate the time you have for reading my posts, it means a lot. It kind of makes me feel like I'm not talking to a wall, or well in this case a computer. I hope you guys decide to stick around and see some more sneak peaks and behind the scenes info on this crazy project of mine. Thank you so much and I'll see you guys next time. Byee!! :)


                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...