Friday, February 19, 2021

Little Update

 Hello again folks!! So today I'm bringing you my day's breakdown and planning for this opening, and honestly, I'm freaking out. I really want to pull off this project and not have any issues with anything. Which may sound dumb since things are bound to happen and sometimes plans do change when you least expect it. My partner Amy and I at least have a pretty solid idea on what is going to happen in our opening scene and what we will include and what we won't

We are planning on starting to put together our screenplay and as well as our storyboard. The screenplay shouldn't be too hard since we already know what'll happen from beginning to end, so I'm not too worried about a writer's block. I am kind of worried about the storyboard since, a) it's pretty time consuming, b) the storyboard might be pretty long due to different shots and angles we're using during those few minutes, and c) we're not exactly sure which shots and angles we're going to use yet since we just have a story.

Honestly, even though I do have my reasons to be nervous about this whole process for the next couple weeks, I know it'll be just fine. I got a partner which I luckily get along with really well and we literally click. We always have such great ideas on the table and it'll be fun to do this with her, we trust each other on what can make this opening great and the things we might need to improve on. So we pretty much start doing a rough draft on our script and also start building a storyboard, which I'll of course share with you guys later on and break it down for you guys. Anyway thank you for listening or reading, whatever you want to call it, I appreciate taking the time, hope you guys have an amazing day/night and I'll see you guys on my next post, which will probably be tomorrow ;) Byee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...