Monday, February 22, 2021

What will I use?


 Hello and welcome back to my blog once again! So today I wanted to talk to you guys about what in the world will I be using to make this GRAND opening scene, as I like to call it. So sit back, relax, but not too much or you'll fall asleep. 

So first of all, I would like to tell you guys our filming equipment. For camera, we're actually going to use our phones to film our scenes, we'll most likely going to use iphones. We're also planning to use a tripod to hold the camera phone in place, because if we don't use a tripod, the footage will look kind of shaky. I already have a tripod, so that's one less thing to worry about. We might also need to use a car tripod for our car scene, we'll figure out if we're going to need it when we have our storyboard complete, which is coming together by the way, and don't worry you'll get a sneak peak of the storyboard soon enough.

          

Another thing I'll definitely use will have to be my holy editing grail Adobe Premiere Pro. This editing software has saved my life so many times with the videos I have had to edit since I was in 8th grade. I started using it in Film 1 back in 8th grade, wow that seems so long ago (that was 3-4 years ago). Anyway, I'll most likely use that editing software since it's the one I feel the most comfortable with. If I end up not using it, which is highly unlikely I won't, I might use iMovie, I most likely won't though because let's face it, Premiere Pro is better and my post-production soulmate.

Well anywho, I'm also planning to do some foley sounds for the opening (duh), I'm not sure where or when I'm planning to yet, the whole thing is still a work in progress, it'll most likely be the part where the car scene will take place. Also don't worry there won't be any extreme or dangerous stunts, we take safety seriously. We're also both safe drivers, (I hope ;)). But anyway, that is all for today, storyboard post will come out sometime this week, so don't worry my peeps. I'll see you guys, probably tomorrow writing my next post, byee!! 




           Not exactly what I'm doing (I'm not that great at foley lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...