Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Update!!

 Hello and here's another little update and I am still working on this freaking script which helped me ralize a couple things about it, hence why I didn't post at all last week. So what happened was that while I was originally writing my script, a million different scenarios went through my mind, and one of them was question whether I was making the right decision to have 4 characters that are best friends or stick to the original's idea of 2 best friends. In the end, I decided to go with my original idea since I feel like I'd be overcomplicating myself script wise trying to figure out how to make all the characters equally important into the story and it just isn't possible with the sinopsis I had in mind. 

At the end, I went over my original script to see what things I can change, and one of them has to do when I included a sister to be like "the voice of reason" to kind of contrast the main character's friend's peer pressure into doing this "trendy doll ritual", I also remember including like an angel and devil bit on the shoulders of the main character and it would be like the "do it" and "don't do it" type of thing, but we already know what happens anyway or else the whole film would've ended in like 2 minutes. But yeah, that's my little update so far and my next post would show like my research into satanic rituals similar to my inspiration for my amazing short. See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...