Friday, February 4, 2022

I'm Back...!! Also what I've done since

 

Hello folks!! No time no see! So it's been a couple months since I last published anything in general was when I submitted my film opening project back in April and boy how things have changed. To start off... I'm a senior now!! Wow I never thought I'd say that and you're probably wondering what I've been doing since I last posted. Well I'm here to give you guys a little update.

First of all, I'm officially an AICE Media A Level student now and we have definitely been busy since school started. I would first like to discuss my "brand identity project" and it was definitely something that opened my eyes over not over how I wanted to introduce myself for the year, but also helped me discover how much I have changed the past couple years and really discover myself in a way. I won't lie and say it was easy to just go up in front of the classroom and present, I was definitely freaking the crap out, because let's face it, if you were stuck at home looking at a screen for a whole school year you would've been the same. But hey, I got over it and man how good it felt to talk to people again, and I also realized it wasn't as bad as I thought, I got to interact with my classmates and my extremely talkative side definitely made an appearance. 

It's also not a real blog post without some pictures showing my amazing project, who do you think I am?

Here's my amazing logo (Which I'm very proud of if I say so myself)


Man what a beautiful baby right there (also the meme...)



 This part of my presentation I still stand & it's a relationship I want to have with all of you!💖💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...