Friday, February 12, 2021

Brainstorm for my huge project with me

 Hello and welcome back to my blog! So a couple of days ago, I was assigned my biggest project of the year, and most of my Cambridge grade depends on it. My project is called The Film Opening Project, where I literally have to make an opening scene to an actual movie, there's definitely no pressure (sarcasm). I honestly don't know what I want to do with my project, and I'm definitely feeling like I got a lot of ideas of what genres I could be choosing. It could be Drama, horror, or comedy? I was considering action but that would be way too complicated, especially since I have a budget of like zero. So here I am, spilling my thoughts and ideas into this blog.

So I already have some ideas on what I want on my project:

For my first idea, I was planning on doing a horror/comedy type of opening. Maybe it can be about a girl that is having a slumber party with her friend and she suddenly gets a phone call. The caller starts saying how she's looking at her and her friend, they get freak out and they start to play along, after a funny while, they hangs up. You then follow them through their way to survive a serial killer in this fun but scary movie.

Another idea I had is that it can be about a girl being followed around and fighting a stalker in her own home, a bunch of funny things happen so she can get the stalker out, including being hit with a pan, spilling hot sauce on their mysterious face, but then the stalker gets an advantage and catches the girl against the wall with a knife pressed near her chest, then time seems to stop and a voice comes in talking about how her night got to that point.


Well, so far those are some of my ideas, I'm planning to find some other ideas of what I could make of my story and be able to catch the audience's attention to want to see more. I'm planning to do some more brainstorming and experiment with different genres (except action) and really bring that vision to life. Probably by the next time I write something on this blog, I'll have some idea on what I'd like to do planning wise for this project. Wish me luck and I'll see you guys, or well you'll hear from me, next time. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is here!!

 Hey guys! OMG what a ride it has been these past 8 weeks! I just wanna say this is probably the last time in a while uploading in this blog...